Direct cremation costs
Direct Cremation Service
from £806 plus disbursements
Reasons for choosing this option could be that?
- The person who has died stated they did not want much “fuss” around the funeral service.
- A direct cremation takes away the stress from arranging a funeral.
- It could be that this is the most cost-effective option and may be suitable to have a separate memorial service or a celebration of life memorial at a later date, or that the person who has died wanted to be left in a natural state.
What’s Included in the Direct Cremation Service?
- Cremation Fee.
- Doctors Fee.
- Funeral Directors Fee.
- Professional & administration Fees.
- Initial meetings and follow up phone calls as necessary.
- Assistance with the completion of all the associated legal documents submitted to the relevant authorities, including liaising with doctors or coroners.
- 24-hour professional support and advice 7 days a week, which includes supporting family and friends throughout the process of the funeral arrangements.
- Funeral arrangements can be facilitated in the comfort of your own home if you wish to do so or at our facilities at no additional cost.
- The choice of a simple wood effect coffin fitted and lined with 4 gold effect handles and nameplate, or a cardboard coffin suitable for cremation.
- Preparation and care of your loved one followed by lightly dressing in their own clothing
- We care for all our clients with the utmost respect, care and dignity with full love and affection towards your loved ones throughout our care. We would also like to support our clients with the option to be involved in assisting us in the preparation and care of your loved one if you wish to do so.
- 24-hour continuous care for your loved one whilst in our care and throughout.
- Conveyance of your loved one to the crematorium in a private ambulance, a hearse can be included at an additional cost.
- We operate 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, to bring your loved one into our care at any time of the day or night within a 25-mile radius at no additional cost.
- We will try to give you the choice of date for the cremation service, but please note specific dates and times may not be available.
- The option to spend time with your loved one in our chapel of rest at a time that is suitable for you.
- If you would like to arrange a funeral plan at the time of the funeral arrangement, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Collection of your loved ones from a private address, nursing home, hospice, hospital or coroner’s mortuary is carried out at no additional cost.
- The Direct Cremation Service is a complete service that we provide as our most cost-effective service to our clients.
- Payment for this service will need to be paid in full 3 working days before the funeral service takes place
If you feel this Service is not what you are looking for, wWe can provide or tailor this service as a burial option. Alternatively, p, please do see our other Cremation & Burial services, alternatively, if you would like to arrange a bespoke service or have any special requests, or please contact us on 01273 283 995 where we would be happy to assist you further.
If you are claiming funds from the DWP Grant or would like the invoice forwarded to a solicitor, please let us know at the time of the funeral arrangement.