Traditional cremation costs
Traditional Cremation Service
Fully inclusive £2,725
What’s Included in the Traditional Cremation Service?
Third Party Costs Include The Following
- All fees paid to Woodvale crematorium on your behalf, including a 30 minute service
- Two Doctors’ Fees are required to certify any death. These costs will be deducted if the death has been referred to a coroner.
- A traditional black hearse & one limousine to transport your loved one to the crematorium
- Provision of a minister or non-religious officiant to conduct the funeral service.
Our professional service fee includes:
- Funeral Directors Fee.
- Professional & administration Fees.
- Provision of a Funeral Director to oversee the chosen funeral arrangements & attendance of our funeral director on the day of the funeral service.
- Four pallbearers to assist with carrying the coffin into the chapel on the day of the service.
- The collection, distribution, and organisation of all floral tributes, charitable donations, and obituary notices.
- Assistance with the completion of all the associated legal documents submitted to the relevant authorities, including liaising with doctors or coroners.
- 24-hour professional support and advice 7 days a week, which includes supporting family and friends throughout the process of the funeral arrangements.
- The choice of a simple wood effect coffin fitted and lined with 4 gold effect handles and nameplate, or a cardboard coffin suitable for cremation.
- Preparation and care of your loved one followed by lightly dressing in their own clothing
- We care for all our clients with the utmost respect, care and dignity with full love and affection towards your loved ones throughout our care. We would also like to support our clients with the option to be involved in assisting us in the preparation and care of your loved one if you wish to do so.
- Funeral arrangements can be facilitated in the comfort of your own home if you wish to do so or at our facilities at no additional cost.
- 24-hour continuous care for your loved one whilst in our care and throughout.
- Conveyance of your loved one to the crematorium in a traditional black
- We operate 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, to bring your loved one into our care at any time of the day or night within a 25-mile radius at no additional cost.
- We will try to give you the choice of date for the cremation service, but please note specific dates and times may not be available.
- The option to spend time with your loved one in our chapel of rest at a time that is suitable for you.
- If you would like to arrange a funeral plan at the time of the funeral arrangement, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Once the Cremation has taken place, we will return your loved one’s ashes, usually within 2-3 days.
- Collection of your loved from a private address, nursing home, hospice, hospital or coroner’s mortuary is carried out at no additional cost
- At the time of the funeral arrangement, we kindly ask that a 50% deposit is paid.
If you feel this Service is not what you are looking for, we can provide or tailor this service as a burial option. Alternatively, please do see our other Cremation & Burial services if you would like to arrange a bespoke service or have any special requests, or please contact us on 01273 283 995 where we would be happy to assist you further.